Every company needs a calendar on the WordPress website. This plugin shows a calendar to website visitors. This plugin is very easy to use. On the WordPress admin page, what you see is what website visitors will see. Of course, website visitors can only see your schedule. They can not change your schedule. The database is MySQL.
Log in to WordPress admin page using
Then, go to
to set up the admin page.
Here is a free version of this Calendar plugin without group feature:
1. You can create and update calendar events from the plugin admin page. Website visitors can ONLY read the calendar events. Easy to use. In admin page, what you see is what website visitors will see.
2. Every calendar event is saved to database.
3. Each calendar event can belong to a group. Each group has different color.
4. You can hover on the calendar event to see the details. You can also click the calendar event to see and edit the details in a pop up window.
5. If end date is empty, it means the event is only for one day.
A WordPress website. PHP
1. Unzip the file. Copy the folder into your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
2. Log in to your WordPress admin page.
Click “Plugins” and click “Activate” to activate Dragon Calendar plugin.
3. Hover on left menu’s “Settings” and you will find “Dragon Calendar” in the sub-menu. Click it and you will see the admin page for Dragon Calendar. Enter your value and click buttons to update the calendar.
4. Add the PHP code echo contactformbasicversion_getform(); to your webpage.
5. Please refer to the word document documentation_dragoncalendar.docx for further details.